Important Information Regarding Covid-19
Our community’s safety, health, and well-being are our top priority. In order to protect both our staff and customers, we are abiding by the Province of British Columbia’s guidelines for safe operation. We are continuing to monitor the current health climate, and our response may evolve in accordance with updates from the Province of British Columbia.
For the health and safety of our customers and staff we ask the following:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, including a cough, sneeze, runny nose, sore throat, or fatigue, please stay at home.
- If you would like to visit us in the Hub, please help us reduce wait times by booking an appointment and/or ordering online. To allow for physical distancing, only one patron will be permitted in the Hub at a time and all patrons will be required to stay behind the plexiglass barrier.
- If you would like to make a payment in-store, please do not use cash. We are only accepting credit and debit cards currently.
- If you are attending a lesson, please wait outside by the window and your instructor will greet you.
- If you are attending a lesson, please attend alone. In order to allow for physical distancing, we ask that parents, family, and friends not participate.
- If you are a member of our junior academy, you can find progress updates on CoachNow.
To protect our customers, we have implemented enhanced infection prevention controls including:
- Introducing a plexiglass barrier.
- Sanitizing clubs prior to pick up.
- Ensuring staff are practicing good hygiene (frequently using hand sanitizers; avoiding touching one’s face; practicing respiratory etiquette).
- Increasing sanitation of high contact surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, etc.